Congratulations Laurie & Brennan 2023 Super Lawyers
This year seven Laurie & Brennan attorneys have been named 2023 Super Lawyers, an honor that no more than five percent of Illinois lawyers receive each year.
Laurie & Brennan’s Super Lawyers include:
- Ty Laurie as a Top 100 Attorney in Construction Litigation;
- Dan Brennan in Construction Litigation;
- Ross Altman in Real Estate;
- Ryan Hiss in Construction Litigation;
- Erin Krejci in Construction Litigation;
- Marissa Downs in Construction Litigation; and
- Kendall Woods in Construction Litigation.
In addition to our seven Super Lawyers, Mark Noth has received the designation of Rising Star in Construction Litigation. While Rising Stars endure the same selection process as Super Lawyers, no more than two and a half percent of Illinois attorneys under forty or practicing ten years or less receive the Rising Star title.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Congratulations to our Laurie & Brennan Super Lawyers!