Five Laurie & Brennan Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Super Lawyers
Laurie & Brennan is pleased to announce that five of its attorneys have been named 2021 Super Lawyers. Each year, no more than five percent of Illinois lawyers receive this honor.
Laurie & Brennan’s “Class of 2021 Super Lawyers” include:
- Ty Laurie in Construction Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Dan Brennan in Construction Litigation;
- Ross Altman in Real Estate, Construction Litigation and Business/Corporate;
- Ryan Hiss in Construction Litigation; and
- Erin Krejci in Construction Litigation.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Congratulations to our Laurie & Brennan Super Lawyers!