Brendan Witry specializes his practice in construction litigation. Brendan represents owners, developers, contractors, and subcontractors in resolving construction claims for delays, changed work, and differing site conditions. Brendan also represents clients in defending and pursing claims for construction defects.
Prior to joining the firm, Brendan represented clients with another construction law boutique practice in Chicago and previously worked in government contracting at the Chicago Transit Authority.
In his free time, Brendan enjoys baking and cooking, as well as biking through the city, including completing a century ride to raise funds for a local non-profit. Brendan also is also active in the LGBTQ+ community, serving on the board of Stonewall Sports Chicago and is the Co-Chair of the Chicago Bar Association’s LGBTQ+ Committee.
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Contributing Editor for the Dispute Resolver Blog
- Illinois Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Co-Chair, LGBTQ+ Committee
- LAGBAC – Chicago’s LGBTQ+ Bar Association
- Judicial Evaluation Committee
- Stonewall Sports Chicago – Director and Secretary
Bar and Court Admissions
- Illinois, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2022